For Jim and Martha's 60th birthdays, we ate in a private wine room at a really cool restaurant. It was a lot fun and the food was awesome.
Sammy is a loving brother to Renate. It's funny when he licks her face when he walks by.
Renate randomly does this thing every now and then that I think is funny where it looks like she drops everything and starts praying to Mecca.
This passing car by Lizzy and I's hotel room sure got Renate's attention. Click the play button in the lower left to view.
Here is a video of Renate sprinting. She is way fast.
Some special glasses made especially for the 60 year-olds. Jim and Martha love 'em!
I got a kick out of how much Renate was always into her food. She enjoys eating and its funny to watch.
3 comments:
so cute! thanks so much for coming out to oregon. we loved having you here for renate's birthday. can't wait to see you soon. love, emily, trevor and renate
Good stuff! love the video of the car
jim
I seriously thought that video of her crawling was in fast forward. She is speedy...and adorable!
Kelly
Post a Comment