Thursday, October 04, 2007

Behold the Cuteness! Baby Renate Part I






Lizzy and I had a great time visiting Trevor, Emily, and baby Renate in Portland. Renate is a very cute baby and the whole family is lots of fun. The Beckers had a "zoo room" the night they joined Lizzy and I at the hotel in a room of their own- with two dogs and a baby! The last picture is of me next to grapes in a vineyard at a winery. There are a few more pics from Portland below.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,
Looks Renate put up with a lot of handling. Great pictures. Where is the one of uncle Kevin hold little Renie? Grandfather

Anonymous said...

I told him to put it up there :) It was fun holding her and her little cheecks were so soft!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a very cute and very good baby!
Mom Bush