Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sir Blitzen of Washington






























We selected Sir "Blitzen" of Washington last night. There were many puppies to choose from but, this guy seemed perfect! He is on the left. He is a caramel "tiny" boy maltipoo, expected to weigh 4-5lbs full grown....what a tiny baby.




Blitzen will be flying to Atlanta between December 2 and 9th. We are excited to have him with us for Christmas at the Owens and then the trip to Florida.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blitzen is cute and ridiculous...does that make him rediculously cute? I'd love to see him get mad and growl at me.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

He is very precious and I can't wait to love him to death! I'm sure Niki will be excited also!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Niki may eat Blitzen.

Anonymous said...

I time when Niki had a baby possum cornered she just rolled him around a little with her snout - I think that is what she will do to the baby Blitzen.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Either that or eat him.