Friday, September 15, 2006

Princess Pumpkin Head Here

Mom has been hogging the keyboard all night...this is what I have been up to this past year....



I love hanging out with dad....I make a great accessory.











I am also very helpful in the office.....I earn my keep around here by filing..








This is my favorite spot in the house....I catch bugs that slip in and watch all the activity.



I usd to climb the drapes as a kitten...now that I am a full fledge kitty I just lay on them like a hammock.









I even help with the Laundry. I like to give myself a bath then lay in the warm laundry.....I actually pushed my nose through this pile till it was on top of me...I am talented









I like to help mom with her crafts....wreaths are my favorite.





This is my favorite toy......bags.......any bag that is left anywhere I crawl into it. I think think is funny....mommy thinks it is dangerous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I (Pumpkin) think of murder ALL DAY LONG...and I blog.