




Katie's wedding was in Chicago. We stayed at THE University Club, which Kaite is a member of. Her wedding was perfect from start to finish. It was great to see family and spend time in the city. The first photo I took could be a postcard. The second one is Lizzy in the garden at Millennium Park. Next is Katie with her father (Uncle Doug) and John (Katie's husband) in the background. Next is a photo my cousin Kara and I. Lastly, me walking through the Millenium fountain water with the little kids. It was a great time. - Kevin
4 comments:
Great pictures!
Kevin, try to loosen up...always so serious looking!
Numerous people said I look like a cop or killer in a movie on that bottom photo. I swear I was having fun! - Kevin
The wedding was wonderful! The pictures are great!
Mom
Post a Comment